Welcome to Knox
Skip Links
Visit facebook.com/KnoxcouncilVisit twitter.com/knoxccVisit youtube.com/knoxccVisit our LinkedIn pageContact Knox City Council
High density housing

Multi Unit Developments

Are you interested in building a second dwelling on your land, or building town houses or units?

Council has prepared this website in order to provide basic information on whether a property is suitable for Multi Unit Developments (also known as dual occupancies, units or townhouses).

The following information will apply to a property located within a Residential Zone. There may be additional controls applicable to your property.

To find out what controls apply to your land click here to do a basic property report Land Victoria.

Please contact Council’s Planning Department on 9298 8125 for development in other areas of Knox.

For more information please contact

If you have questions, you can contact us on 9298 8125 or alternatively, you can lodge a request below and a staff member will get back to you.

Contact Planning Services

Powered by