Knox Your City
Skip Links
Visit our LinkedIn pageContact Knox City Council

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information

If you are concerned about Novel Coronavirus in Victoria, call the Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 or visit for up-to-date info. Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.

Prescribed Accommodation Forms

If you are opening, buying or selling an accommodation business including a bed & breakfast, motel or boarding house you need to register with Council.

Depending on whether you are establishing a new business or buying or transferring an existing business, you will need to apply for permits using the appropriate forms indicated below.

To apply for a plan assessment for a new accommodation premises:

Submit Plans for New Accommodation Premises

To transfer registration of an existing accommodation premises:

Transfer a Prescribed Accommodation Premises

To find out what fees are applicable for an accommodation premises visit our Fees & Charges - Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 page.

Powered by