Knox Your City
Skip Links
Visit our LinkedIn pageContact Knox City Council

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information

If you are concerned about Novel Coronavirus in Victoria, call the Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 or visit for up-to-date info. Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.

In-Home Services for people under 65 years

If you are under 65 years of age (under 50 years of age for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) you may be able to access the Home and Community Care Program (HACC PYP) to assist people to remain living safely and independently at home. Council is no longer a provider of HACC PYP. From 18 February 2019, Mecwacare is providing HACC PYP to residents in the City of Knox.

Mecwacare can be contacted on:

  • Knox residents under 65 years of age who were receiving HACC PYP services from Council - phone 5941 5454.
  • Knox residents under 65 years of age who wish to request HACC PYP for the first time - phone 8573 4999.

If you are a young person with a disability, please see Information on the National Disability Insurance Scheme.

Residents under 65 years can access some of Council's Community Events and Groups, and Housing Assistance.

Powered by