1. #summerinknox starts on Monday 5 December 2016 and will run for 8 weeks. Each week a new theme will be announced and participants can submit up to 3 entries for each weekly theme. Entries close on Mondays at midday. Winners announced on Tuesdays for a full list of dates visit Instagram @knoxyouthservices
2. #summerinknox Instagram Project is open to people aged between 10-25 years who live, work*, study or have a connection to City of Knox.
*NB Knox City Council employees are not eligible for any prizes.
3. Photos submitted must be digital files and submitted via email email@example.com or by Instagram Direct @knoxyouthservices #summerinknox #knoxyouthservices
4. You do not need to have an Instragram account to enter competition. Young people aged under 13 are requested to submit photos via email however you can re-gram from parent/ guardian or friend over the age of 13years. (see Instagram account age requirements)
5. Entry into the #summerinknox Competition requires that the subjects within the photographs have given permission for their image to appear in publications, online , print media and other promotional channels.
6. Photos submitted must be the entrant's own work.
7. Copyright remains with the photographer, however by entering the competition the photographer grants Knox City Council licence to use the photographs and the entrants full name for promotional purposes including publication in online and print media.
8. Knox Youth Services intends to share all photographs submitted unless the content is deemed inappropriate.
9. A minimum of 5 entries is required per week for a winner to be selected. The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entries will be shared on Instagram @knoxyouthservices and facebook.com/knoxyouthservices
We encourage participants to re-gram and link to original post and use #summerinknox #knoxyouthservices @knoxyouthservices
11. A photographic exhibition is planned for 2017
Don’t forget to follow us