Knox Your City
Skip Links
Visit our LinkedIn pageContact Knox City Council

Public Health and Wellbeing Act Forms

Health businesses include hairdressers, beauty parlours, tattooing, ear-piercing and colonic irrigation. These businesses and any others involving penetration of the skin must be registered with Council.

Depending on the type of business and the changes you may be making, you may also need to contact Council's Building and Planning Departments to obtain other relevant permits.

If you are opening, buying or selling a health premises you will require some of the following permits that can be downloaded below:

Submit Plans for a New Health Premises

If you are setting up a new health premises, download our Application for Plan Assessment of Health Premises.

Transfer a Health Premises

If you are purchasing an existing Health Premises, download the Application to Transfer the Registration of a Health Premises.

Fees & Charges

To find out what fees are applicable for a Health premises visit our Fees & Charges - Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 page.

Powered by