Knox Your City
Skip Links
Visit our LinkedIn pageContact Knox City Council

Other complaint options

  • If you are 65 years and over and are unhappy with a Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) service, contact the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission on 1800 951 822.
  • If you have a disability and wish to complain about services, contact the Disability Services Commissioner on 1800 677 342 or the Office of the Public Advocate (OPA) on 1300 309 337.
  • If you have a complaint about a government department, contact the Victorian Ombudsman on 1800 806 314 or the Federal Ombudsman on 1300 362 072.
  • If you believe that you are being discriminated against because of your age, race, religion or sex, contact the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission on 1300 292 153.
  • If you are under 65 and wish to complain about a service provided through the Home and Community Care Program for Younger People, please contact the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services on 1300 360 452.
Powered by