About the grant fund
A community grant fund is available to assist community groups and not-for profit organisations in Boronia with the purchase of appliances and electrical equipment.
This grant fund is a part of the Boronia Revitalisation Program, which is funded by the Victorian Government.
Boronia-based not-for-profit and community organisations can apply for a grant of up to $5,000 for the purchase of:
- electrical equipment
- technology such as laptops or audio-visual equipment.
Applications for this grant round open on 13 October 2021 and close on 12 November 2021.
The fund will support Boronia-based community organisations to contribute to the development of the Boronia Activity Centre by:
- Strengthening community service programs, operations and services.
- Increasing community connection, capacity and participation.
- Enhancing local social and economic renewal.
- Strengthening a sense of place in, and connection to, the Boronia Activity Centre.
- Replacing existing ageing social infrastructure.
- Supporting the Draft Boronia Renewal Strategy vision.
The central Boronia business area has been chosen for a revitalisation boost, as part of the Victorian Government's Suburban Revitalisation Program.
The total available grant pool is $50,000.