If you live, work, study or play in Knox, we invite you to create an artwork that we can use to represent the 2022 Move Your Way program.
Winning artworks will receive prizes and will be used to promote the program across Knox.
What is Move Your Way?
Move Your Way is a free, 4 week program involving fun ways to get moving outdoors. It is taking place in February 2022.
To enter, create an artwork using the template that shows your favourite way to move.
Be creative and think outside the box! It could be:
- going for a run
- playing a sport, like netball or football
- playing frisbee at your local oval
- doing tricks on your scooter at the skate bowl
- walking with friends in a park.
There are 3 prize categories:
- Best artwork created by children (aged up to 12 years)
- Best artwork created by youth (aged 13-17 years)
- Best artwork created by open age (aged 18 years and above)
One winner from each category will receive:
- a double pass to a Deakin Melbourne Boomers basketball game, and
- a disc golf starter kit.
Artwork must be:
- hand or digitally drawn
- high resolution and clearly visible from a distance
- portrait orientation
- using the template and within the outline
- showing no more than one way of moving
- focused on the moving activity (not the background).
If you can't print the template at home, you can collect one in-person from any Knox library or Knox Leisureworks.
How to enter
- Download (and print) the artwork template.
- Create an artwork on the template, staying within the circle outline.
- Scan or take a photo of your artwork.
- Submit your artwork by 11.59pm on Friday 5 December 2021.
Submit your entry
Submit a digital copy of your artwork, such as a scan or photo, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep the original version.
Hard copy artwork
If you would prefer to submit a hard copy, please mail it to:
Knox City Council
511 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South, Vic 3152
Terms and conditions
- Applicants either live, work, study or play (eg. sports, music classes, art classes etc) within the City of Knox.
- No offensive drawings are permitted.
- Entrants under 18 must have permission from their parent or guardian.
- Artwork must be submitted to email@example.com or by post by 11:59pm on Sunday 5 December 2021.
- Please note that by submitting your artwork for Move Your Way you are hereby agreeing that Council has permission to use the artwork in any way on Council owned platforms including website and social media.
- Council will monitor and edit all material to ensure control and security of uploaded content.
Add to calendar
Sunday, December 05, 2021
You can participate in this activity in your own home.
For more information contact Sara Barnes, Health Planner at Knox City Council on firstname.lastname@example.org.