About the Plan
Equality and freedom from discrimination are fundamental human rights. The plan helps us make sure our community:
- is supported at all times
- have protected human rights
- have fair access to information
- have fair access to goods and services
- have fair access to life opportunities.
The Plan has a focus on supporting and empowering:
- people with a disability
- multicultural communities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, and
- other equity issues and strategic plans.
Adopting the Plan
The Plan supports the vision, goals and strategies of the Community and Council Plan 2017-21.
It is one of its Implementation Plans.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Healthy and Safe Communities team on 9298 8000.