Setting the plate by combining toxic sculptural forms with edible food, visitors are invited to 'ingest' the installation through sight, touch and smell.
Location – The Basin Art Hub and The Rowville Art Hub
- Miller's Homestead, Melrose Court and Dorrigo Drive, Boronia
- Stamford Park Homestead, 8 Emmeline Row, Rowville
Molly Stephenson is an emerging artist and writer based in Naarm/Melbourne.
Molly received her Bachelors of Fine Arts (Honours) with First Class Honours at Monash University in 2020. She has exhibited with galleries such as:
- SEVENTH Gallery
- Buxton Contemporary
She has been the recipient of:
- the City of Melbourne's 'Quick Response Art Grant' in 2020
- The National Gallery of Victoria's 'Women's Association Award' in 2019
- an 'Individual Creative Grant' from the City of Boroondara
- the John Vickery Scholarship at the Victorian College of the Arts in 2019