About the tour
Journey with us through Millers Homestead as we speak to the artists who have infiltrated these grand historic rooms and stunning grounds. Tackling issues from gender to climate, the toxic to the invisible, from digital manipulation to inner tranquility, these works and conversations will at once disrupt and calm you.
You can take a tour through all the works while viewing the Millers video and photo gallery. You can also click on an individual Millers artist to hear their individual audio tour.
On the Millers tour and individual audio tours
- Sara Catena – Shrine of the Sacred Self
- Molly Stephenson – Spaces of reflection between parts
- Giordano Biondi – The Folds
- Clara Chan – Posthuman Convergence
- Wesley Dowling – Network
- Carolyn Menzies – Carbon Cocoonery
- Natalie Wijeyeratne – Flagship I and Flagship II
Other artists and individual audio tours
- Hsin Lin – Blossoms of Life
- Simone Melville – Eden
- Marc Savoia – Wunderkammer (Available in early 2022 as part of our Summer program.)
- Online only
- Wheelchair accessible
Corner Melrose Court and Dorrigo Drive, Boronia VIC 3155.