Bring the family along to a screening of Alice in Wonderland on Saturday 19 March 2022.
Boronia Big Flix Festival is a free community event for families in Knox, featuring:
- Screenings of family-friendly movies under the stars.
- Order food from local eateries to enjoy while you watch the movie, with nearby cafes open late for takeaway dinner, coffees and treats.
- Come early for kids activities and games, and pre-movie entertainment.
- Free popcorn!
Big Flix is an all ages, family friendly, smoke and drug free event.
Entry is free however bookings are required.
Entry to this event is subject to capacity limits. Entry may be limited once capacity has been reached.
Please leave your pets at home, however guide dogs and companion dogs are welcome.
- 6:30 pm - gates open
- 6:30pm - family entertainment and games
- 8:00 pm - movie screening commences
- 9:48 pm - movie screening finishes
- 10:00 pm - gates close.
Directed by Tim Burton, Alice in Wonderland stars Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter.
Alice, now 19 years old, returns to the whimsical world she first entered as a child and embarks on a journey to discover her true destiny.
Big Flix is a COVIDSafe event presented in line with the current Victorian Government COVID-19 settings. Make sure you:
- check in using a QR code
- are fully vaccinated if aged 18 or over, unless you have a valid medical exemption
- show your proof of vaccination status, if applicable
- carry a face mask.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms or are isolating, please stay at home.
This venue is wheelchair and pram accessible.
We aim to ensure that everyone has equal access to Big Flix. If you need alternative formats or other reasonable adjustments, please contact the Knox Festivals and Events team on 9298 8000 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your request so that arrangements, where possible, can be made.
Book now Add to calendar
Saturday, March 19, 2022
06:30 PM - 10:00 PM
257 Dorset Road
Boronia VIC 3155.
Off-street parking is available at Dorset Square carpark.
There is a pop-up parklet between Railway Arcade and Boronia Police Station. Entry is from both Dorset Road and Lupton Way. This location was chosen to best support local businesses and neighbourhoods.
Street parking is available around the venue.
Please be mindful of parking restrictions.