This year’s community events training will focus on the following key areas:
- important steps towards securing an event permit
- case studies demonstrating when and why an event permit is required
- COVID-19 Safe practices: locating the most up-to-date information
You will understand:
- when a Council permit is required
- where to locate information on making your event COVID-19 Safe.
This event is facilitated by Knox City Council.
Book tickets Add to calendar
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Online via Zoom.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you.
Or call our Community Partnerships team on 9298 8000.