Join us and Registered Counsellor, Natalie Wild from Redefine Life to understand how to deal with some of the challenges in a public-facing role bought on by COVID-19 regulations.
Natalie will provide tools and insights into understanding yourself and others in the current environment, and share some valuable tips and skills on how to manage difficult situations.
Topics covered include:
- learning how our thoughts have shifted throughout COVID-19 and why
- making the non-negotiables more user friendly for you and your consumers
- share skills that can prevent or minimise conflict with your consumers
- building confidence dealing with COVID changes in the workplace, in yourself and with others
- healthy adaptation in the workplace
- building resilience in self
- managing frustrations
Register here Add to calendar
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Online via Zoom.
Cindy Malifa, Senior Program Lead Business Recovery - Economic Development