Are you are a parent or caregiver of a teenager and want to help them navigate their emotions?
This webinar will cover:
- how to offer practical and emotional support for your teen
- learning strategies to support your teen to navigate their feelings
- being able to chat with other parents living through similar experiences
- how you’re travelling as a parent, and how does this impact your relationships with your teen
- providing methods and strategies to support your teen.
Participation is free however registration is required.
This webinar will be facilitated by Parentzone Eastern and Knox City Council Youth Services.
Register now Add to calendar
Thursday, March 31, 2022
07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
This webinar will be held online via Zoom.
For more information information, contact Michelle Pascoe on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call our Youth Services team on 9298 8000.