2020 and 2021 threw some curve balls. So, what’s next? Does your community group have a plan to get through the short term and beyond?
Facilitated by Non Profit Training, this session will provide the tools for mapping out a plan to engage and motivate committees, members and volunteers now and in the foreseeable future.
It will encourage you to review your purpose to ensure your current activities and services meet the needs of the community in 2022.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Identify what this next stage will look like for organisations.
• Learn how to re-engage and reconnect with members, stakeholders and volunteers.
• Explore project ideas for moving forward in the ‘new normal’.
• Prepare a manageable plan.
• Identify tools to engage and share information.
• How to move your group forward with focus and intent.
This is a free workshop open to individuals, community groups, clubs and not-for-profit organisations who provide activities, programs and services in Knox.
Register now Add to calendar
Thursday, March 03, 2022
06:30 PM - 09:00 PM
This workshop will take place online via Zoom.
For more information, contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Community Partnerships team on 9298 8000.