Facilitated by Not Profit Training, this workshop will help community groups understand the importance of:
- having structures in place that lead to a positive committee member experience
- proper management of conflicts of interest and risk
- understanding and planning of financial controls
- an organisation that thrives even through adversity.
This workshop will cover:
- what is good governance
- the Committee’s role in planning
- the roles, responsibilities and legal duties of the Committee
- how to oversee and monitor your organisation’s finances
- how to manage organisational risk.
- how to identify an entity’s legal structure and the compliance implications.
This is a free workshop open to community groups, clubs and not-for-profit organisations who provide activities, programs and services in Knox.
This session is at capacity. Please join the waitlist below.
Image by rawpixel.com
Join waitlist Add to calendar
Wednesday, June 08, 2022
06:30 PM - 09:00 PM
This workshop will be conducted online via Zoom.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you.
Or call our Community Partnerships team on 9298 8000.