Is your group or organisation ready to apply for a grant?
Applying for grants can be tricky. Most funders have different requirements and application processes. And many organisations fail due to a lack of preparation, project clarity, sustainable outcomes and partners.
Facilitated by Non Profit Training, this session will help your organisation be ready to apply for any grant.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Recognise what grants are most suitable for your organisation and where to find them.
- Sell your organisation and its projects.
- Define your project or program and its benefits.
- Calculate costs of your plan and develop a budget.
- Determine who are your important stakeholders and partners.
- Evaluate your project or program.
- Keep your project or program going after funding finishes.
A workbook will be provided to attendees.
This is a free workshop open to individuals, community groups, clubs and not-for-profit organisations who provide activities, programs and services in Knox.
This event has sold out, however you can join the waiting list.
Join waitlist Add to calendar
Thursday, March 10, 2022
06:30 PM - 09:00 PM
This workshop will take place online via Zoom.
For more information, contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Community Partnerships team on 9298 8000.