This free session will explore important components of the annual and seasonal licence agreements and also provide a Club Development Programs update.
The workshop will cover:
- Calculation of fees and charges.
- Sportsgrounds and pavilions wear and tear.
- Club and Council responsibilities.
- Lodge maintenance requests and how to report graffiti
- Understanding breaches of the seasonal licence agreement for Sporting Clubs
- Signage policy
- Upcoming Club Development Programs
Representatives from Cricket Victoria and Tennis Victoria will also be present.
Add to calendar
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Knox City Council Civic Centre
511 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South
Rooms 3 & 4 or via Zoom link
RSVP before 26 July
Cesar Ortiz email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0407247612