We will cover:
- how to identify a scam
- how to avoid being scammed
- examples of scams
- where to get help.
You will take away:
- awareness and insight about potential scams
- confidence to spot a scam and avoid it
- what to do if you have been scammed.
You will be able to ask questions throughout the session and FAQ sheets will be provided.
This module is the fourth of 5 free sessions. The final topic is:
- Planning for your future – 27 October – it is never too early or too late to have a plan to protect your financial wellbeing.
You can register for the remaining session on the Eastern Community Legal Centre website.
The My Money initiative is a partnership between Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges Councils, Eastern Community Legal Centre, Women’s Health East and the Outer East Primary Care Partnership.
Register Add to calendar
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Online via Zoom.
For more information, see the Eastern Community Legal Centre.