Find out how to manage your money including tips on budgeting.
We will cover:
- money and women
- managing your money
- saving money on utility bills
- where to get help.
You will be able to ask questions throughout the session and FAQ sheets will be provided.
This module is the first of 5 free sessions. Further topics include:
- Superannuation and insurance – 6 October – understanding how insurance and superannuation work and can help secure your future.
- Managing debt – 13 October – falling behind on repayments is stressful. Learn strategies to avoid getting into debt.
- Avoiding scams – 20 October – scammers try and steal your money or personal information. Learn how to protect yourself.
- Planning for your future – 27 October – it is never too early or too late to have a plan to protect your financial wellbeing.
You can register for these remaining sessions on the Eastern Community Legal Centre website.
The My Money initiative is a partnership between Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges Councils, Eastern Community Legal Centre, Women’s Health East and the Outer East Primary Care Partnership.
Register Add to calendar
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Online via Zoom.
For more information, see the Eastern Community Legal Centre.