Learn about your super including insurance in super and if you have enough for retirement.
We will cover:
- superannuation and women
- keeping track of your super
- saving money on fees
- where to get help
You will take away:
- insight and understanding into your financial life
- confidence about your financial future
- where to get help if you’re in financial hardship.
This module is the second of 5 free sessions. Remaining topics include:
- Managing debt – 13 October – falling behind on repayments is stressful. Learn strategies to avoid getting into debt.
- Avoiding scams – 20 October – scammers try and steal your money or personal information. Learn how to protect yourself.
- Planning for your future – 27 October – it is never too early or too late to have a plan to protect your financial wellbeing.
You can register for these remaining sessions on the Eastern Community Legal Centre website.
The My Money initiative is a partnership between Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges Councils, Eastern Community Legal Centre, Women’s Health East and the Outer East Primary Care Partnership.
Register Add to calendar
Wednesday, October 06, 2021
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Online via Zoom.
For more information, see the Eastern Community Legal Centre.