- garden maintenance and preparation
- what to plant and where to plant it
- spring veggies in pots
- sustainable ways to improve productivity, including crop rotation and companion planting
- starting with seeds and seedlings
- sustainably managing pests and diseases
- feeding the soil
- Spring crops.
This free event is part of the Knox Over 55s Zest4Life program.
Book tickets Add to calendar
Monday, August 02, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Knox Community Arts Centre
Cnr Scoresby Road and Mountain Highway
Bayswater VIC 3153
Barb Jordan, Linda Keenahan or Alison Treeby on 9298 8000.