As part of the Knox Regional Netball Centre Masterplan, the project will deliver:
- two additional indoor courts
- new change rooms and a function room
- an observation deck
- upgrades to the existing stadium including improved accessibility and storage
- extra 180 parking bays including accessible parking spaces
- improved pedestrian walkways and landscaping
- public art installations
- 4 star energy initiatives including solar power, recycled materials, natural light and rain water retention systems.
- additional office space, first aid room and multi-purpose function room
|Concept development||June 2019 – June 2020|
|Detailed design and approval||June 2020 – May 2021|
|Procurement and tender||June 2021 – October 2021|
|Construction start||November 2021|
|Construction completion||Stage 1 - New indoor stadium February 2023
Stage 2 - Refurbishment of existing stadium - October 2023
The project is being delivered in partnership with the Victorian and Australian Governments.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.