As part of the Knox Regional Netball Centre Masterplan, the project will deliver:
- two additional indoor courts
- new change room and toilet amenities
- additional office space, first aid room and multi-purpose function room
- observation room/viewing platform between indoor courts
- extra 180 parking bays including accessible parking spaces
- improved entry accessibility to the Centre
- sheltered forecourt and walkways including seating to outdoor courts
- improved pedestrian walkways and landscaping
- 4 star Green Star Standard utilities.
|Concept development||June 2019 – June 2020|
|Detailed design and approval||June 2020 – May 2021|
|Procurement and tender||June 2021 – October 2021|
|Construction||November 2021 – December 2022|
The project is being delivered in partnership with the Victorian and Australian Governments.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.