Do you care for someone who has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder? Join our free workshop to explore ways of staying empowered, kind and brave in your relationship with yourself and others.
- Presenter: Jen Thompson
- Topic: From Drama to Empowerment
- Date: Monday 20 February 2023
- Time: 1:00-3:00pm (special presentation will run from 1-2pm)
- Location: Coonara Community House, 22 Willow Rd, Upper Ferntree Gully
- Booking essential, register here
This session will focus on what causes distress and disempowerment in relationships and ways to move towards a more empowered way of relating to yourself and others. It will also explore establishing kind, clear boundaries and maintaining your wellbeing.
The session will include a self-care meditation and Q&A.
The session is presented in partnership with Eastern Health and is made possible by funding from Carers Victoria.