Knox is offering free transport for eligible Knox residents to attend a COVID vaccination appointment at a mass vaccination centre, family GP or local clinic.
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
- Appointment at mass Vaccination Clinic in East Ringwood, family GP or local clinic
- 50 years old or more
- Qualify for the AstraZeneca vaccine
- You are unable to drive. No convenient or accessible means of transport to the appointed clinic
- COVID Declaration to be completed before entering the bus
- Mask and social distancing compliance at all times.
- COVID safety precautions and procedures to ensure the safety of all travellers. Social distancing on board, legislated cleaning regime and masks
- Pick up from your driveway and returned to same
- Wheelchair and walker accessible vehicles and space to store mobility aids during travel
- Experienced and compassionate drivers
- Available on weekends.
This service is available if you meet the eligibility criteria above or are already a registered passenger for the Community Transport program. To book or check if you meet the criteria, contact the On Demand programme on 9298 8518.