With the assistance of the Victorian Government, we are planning to revitalise Erica Avenue, to upgrade the street to better suit the needs and use of current and future local businesses and the community.
A draft concept design has been developed to explore how these improvements can be made and we are seeking your feedback.
Key aspects of the design include:
- Improved and safer pedestrian environment including pavement graphics and new crossings
- New shade trees and planting to create a cooler, green and leafy environment and provide a parkland character for the street
- Large trees for shade
- A separated bi-directional bike lane for safe bicycle connections
- Wayfinding and totem marker points that define the street as a precinct
- Locally sourced materials such as timber and stone for public social spaces
- Areas for businesses to create outdoor dining or shopping experiences
- On street parking
Construction is planned for in early-mid 2022!
Submissions close 17 December, 2021.
Please visit our Have your say page for more information.