If you are caring for someone with a disability or mental illness you can join our supportive walking group. This is an opportunity to walk together and learn about news, services and supports available.
The final walk for 2022 will be held on Monday 28th November at 9:30am in Rowville.
Each month we are joined by guests from local organisations.
This month we are pleased to welcome Suzi and Lucy from Wellways, one of Australia’s largest and most respected mental health, wellbeing and carer service providers.
- Monday 28th November 2022
- Start location: The Butlers Pantry, Wellington Village Shopping Centre, 4/1090 Wellington Rd, Rowville
- The walk is mostly flat, approx. 4kms or 50mins-1 hour in duration
- Enjoy a free coffee afterwards
- Free, no need to register, just turn up
For more information, contact:
- Belinda Carney
- 9298 8000
Pathways for Carers operates all over the Eastern Region of Melbourne. For information about other Pathways for Carers Walks locations and dates visit – www.pathwaysforcarers.com.au.