If you are looking for a fun way to enjoy fitness and meet new people - join us at the State Basketball Centre on Wednesday mornings 9:30 am - 10:30am, followed by a tea or coffee social catch-up.
Deakin Melbourne Boomers players will coach you to learn or improve your basketball skills. All skill levels are invited, the Mamma Ball focus is on Female, Fun, Fitness... and its Free!
All sessions at the State Basketball Centre, 291 George Street Wantirna South.
This event is supported by the Knox City Council - sign up if you live, work or play in the Knox City Council region.
Dates for the term are:
- Wednesday 10 August 2022 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday 17 August 2022 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday 31 August 2022 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday 7 September 2022 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday 14 September 2022 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM