We are pleased to announce the launch of Stringybark Snippets, a dynamic virtual program starting October 1.
Stringybark Snippets continues the Knox tradition of celebrating all things homemade, home grown and upcycled.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to host the annual Stringybark Festival in-person at Rowville Community Centre. Therefore, we have reimagined this year’s event as “Stringybark Snippets,” consisting of innovative activities for the home, kitchen and backyard.
Stringybark Snippets will be conducted and shared to the Knox Arts and Events Facebook page.
- Backyard tucker cooking presentation with chef Lillie Giang
- Gnomeville with downloadable garden statue craft pack
- DIY worm tower tutorial
- Call to Country performance with Chenile Chandler
- Knox's Best Backyard competition
- Interesting Insects program (now closed for registrations).