Get in touch with us
- check out our Pay/Report/Apply page to apply for services online, make a payment or report an issue
- submit a general enquiry
- email us at email@example.com
- call us on 9298 8000 between 8:30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- opening hours 9am-4pm Monday to Friday (closed between 12pm-1pm)
Please be aware that not all issues that can be reported using this app are Council's responsibility. This will affect our response time and ability to resolve the issue.
How to find Knox Civic Centre
After hours service
For emergency situations outside normal working hours, call 9298 8000 and speak to our emergency after hours service.
We offer an accessibility guide to Knox City Council Civic Centre for people with physical impairment.
If you are hearing or speech impaired
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS) website
- tell them you want to call 03 9298 8000.
For more information, visit relayservice.gov.au.
Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS)
Access instant telephone interpreting services by calling 131 450.
It will ask you to provide the:
- name of the organisation you need to contact – Knox City Council
- phone number of the organisation you need to contact – 03 9298 8000.
See information in different languages about how to use the translating and interpreting service.
Complaints, compliments or suggestions
Hearing your feedback is important to us and we always try to resolve any issues as fast as possible.