Following consultation with the four community groups at Fairpark Reserve - University of Third Age (U3A), Fairpark Football Club, Johnson Park Cricket Club and Fairpark Netball Club, as well as local residents, we have developed new design concepts for the planned multi-purpose facility and car park.
We are very pleased to advise the project work at Fairpark Reserve will commence early in 2022.
The project includes:
- The new multi-purpose facility
- Refurbishment of the existing U3A building
- Increased car parking and landscaping
- Artwork within the reserve
- Removal of the existing sports pavilion
We acknowledge our partnership with the Australian government for the new multi-purpose facility that will bring these community groups together.
There are also planned works for the netball court resurfacing in the coming months.
To stay updated with the Fairpark Reserve project visit Major projects.