Council advertise all tenders on our online tender portal.
Our Procurement Policy guides how we buy goods, services and works in a fair and transparent way.
The eTender Portal
Knox City Council uses an eTendering portal service.
You must create an account to:
- upload a submission
- view a tender in detail (including criteria).
You can find out more in our eTendering Portal User Guide.
Submitting your tender
All submissions must include:
- a signed tender form
- any extra information needed
- supporting documents.
Tender submissions, including attachments, must not exceed 2GB.
Other points to keep in mind:
- Closing dates and times are set.
- We do not accept late tenders.
- Council only accepts submissions through our eTendering Portal (unless otherwise specified).
- We don't have to accept the lowest priced tender.
Tender presentation tips
Some tips for your documentation:
- Don't cram everything on one page.
- Don't reformat the document.
- Answer all criteria.
- Add your company headers and footers.
- Start each new section on a new page.
- Number pages.
- Use clear headings for quick reference.
- Provide any signatures needed.
- Check pricing accuracy.
- Do a spell check.
We may exclude your bid if you don't follow all selection criteria and format clearly.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
Or call our Procurement team on 9298 8000.
For questions about the portal, email email@example.com.