Council advertise all tenders on our online tender portal.
Our Procurement Policy guides how we buy goods, services and works in a fair and transparent way.
Knox City Council is a Child Safe organisation and contractors may be required to maintain compliance with the current Child Safe standards.
The eTender Portal
Knox City Council uses an eTendering portal service.
You must create an account to:
- upload a submission
- view a tender in detail (including criteria).
You can find out more in our eTender Portal User Guide.
Submitting your tender
All submissions must include:
- a signed tender form
- any extra information needed
- supporting documents.
Tender submissions, including attachments, must not exceed 2GB.
Other points to keep in mind:
- Closing dates and times are set
- We do not accept late tenders
- Council only accepts submissions through our eTender Portal (unless otherwise specified)
- We don't have to accept the lowest priced tender.
Tender presentation tips
Some tips for your documentation:
- Don't cram everything on one page
- Don't reformat the document
- Answer all criteria
- Add your company headers and footers
- Start each new section on a new page
- Number pages
- Use clear headings for quick reference
- Provide any signatures needed
- Check pricing accuracy
- Do a spell check.
We may exclude your bid if you don't follow all selection criteria and format clearly.
Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
Or call our Procurement team on 9298 8000.
For questions about the portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org.