About our event volunteers team
As a volunteer you will be part of a team making sure that our large festivals and events run smoothly and visitors have the best experience possible.
We also need volunteers to help out in the lead-up to events.
You could be involved in events such as:
- Knox Festival - first weekend in March.
- Stringybark Festival - third Sunday in October.
- Carols by Candlelight - second Saturday in December.
Join our event volunteers team
We are currently recruiting volunteers to help with Stringybark Festival.
There are some great roles available for those looking to get involved and engage with their local community.
- Arts & Crafts – for those keen to get creative and assist with nature play activities
- Waste Warrior – for those passionate about reducing waste and helping to educate our community
- Festival Crew – for any event management students or those seeking event experience
Volunteer shifts are available from 2 hours to 5 hours, with plenty of time to enjoy the festival.
Apply online to register your interest:
Email email@example.com to find out about future opportunities.
Other ways to volunteer
There are lots of ways to volunteer with Council.
Find out more in our volunteer section.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Services team on 9298 8000.