About the Plan
This Plan is due to expire on 30 June 2021 and work has begun to inform the development of our new plans for the future.
The new Community and Council Plans
Over the last few months, we have sought community feedback to help us develop the new Community Plan 2021-2031 and the new Council Plan 2021-2025.
The Community Plan will include a Community Vision statement which describes how we, as a community, want Knox to look and feel over the next 10 years.
The Council Plan will outline the part Council will play in that vision.
Through our surveys, forums and focus groups, you told us what you love about Knox and what you want it to be like in the future. We've started to develop our plans based on what you told us.
Visit our community consultation page to have your say and tell us what you think.
We will continue to:
- engage with stakeholders and partners to inform the development of the Plan
- work with the new Council to identify their priorities and develop draft plans
- test the draft plans with you to check they reflect your feedback.
Background to the 2017-2021 Plan
We used the following research, reports and community feedback to shape the 2017-2021 Plan:
- State of Knox Report
- Final Knox Community Engagement Summary Report
- Knox Community Panel Final Report
- Municipal Wide Survey 2016
- Knox Community Plan Focus Group Summary
- Knox Community Plan Young People Focus Group Summary
- Council Plan Mid-term Review 2019
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Customer Services team on 9298 8000.