Stallholders and food vendors are invited to be part of Stringybark Festival 2022. Applications close 8 July at 3pm.
This much-loved annual festival focuses on sustainable living, and celebrates everything in our backyard, by showcasing all things home-made and home-grown.
This family-friendly event is expected to attract around 10,000 attendees this year. It will provide a great opportunity to promote your products and services in the Knox community.
The festival will be hosted on Sunday 16 October, 10am to 4pm, at Rowville Community Centre, 40 Fulham Road, Rowville.
We are seeking applicants that promote sustainability, examples include:
- handmade, home grown and up-cycled products
- DIY backyard workshops and sustainability activities
- local opportunities for social, cultural and environmental participation
- nature play activities for children
- environmental education for young people and adults
Expressions of interest for stallholders and food vendors are open until 3pm on Friday 8 July. To apply or view further information, visit our Stringybark Festival stallholders and vendors webpage.