About Stamford Park
Stamford Park is located at 2, Emmeline Row, Rowville and includes:
- the historic Stamford Park Homestead
- Stockland's Waterlea Residential Estate
- 38ha of parklands.
Stockland's Waterlea Residential Estate
This 6.5ha development will include around 190 dwellings.
The estate has been recognised as a 6-Star Green Star Community by the Green Building Council of Australia. It will be built to industry-leading environmental and liveability standards.
Stamford Park Homestead
The Stamford Park Homestead and gardens have been restored by Council and are currently being privately operated as a restaurant and function space.
Stamford Park Parklands
The final stage of the 38ha Stamford Park project is anticipated to start in 2021 with completion in the second half of 2022. This work will include:
- expansion of the Melbourne Water wetlands
- shared walk and cycle paths
- intergenerational playground
- boardwalks through the wetlands
- landscaping and revegetation works including a lookout tower and village green for community events
- a specially designed habitat for our local platypus colony
- public art.
Email email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Or call our Major Initiatives team on 9298 8000.