Knox Festival is back on 5 March 2022! We look forward to welcoming everyone to this proud Knox tradition that celebrates our local community.
Head down to Wally Tew Reserve for a vibrant festival atmosphere with amusement rides, community stalls and food trucks. Enjoy family-friendly programs across the day followed by extended evening festivities with a fireworks finale.
The festival includes:
- live performances by diverse Melbourne talent
- Global Kitchen hosted by Lillie Giang featuring international cooking demonstrations (and free samples!)
- fun kids’ workshops exploring arts and science
- circus and aerial performers
- youth hub featuring free activities and our very own roller rink!
Knox Festival is a COVIDSafe event presented in line with the current Victorian Government COVID-19 settings. This is a free event, no booking required. Site capacity limits may apply.