Join us at our free Solar Savers Q&A webinar on Tuesday 22 March. Find out how we can support your transition to solar.
Solar Savers is a local government initiative designed to make solar easy and affordable for Knox residents.
Representatives from Solar Savers and eko energy (the solar installer), will explain how the program can support your entire solar journey.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- benefits of installing a solar PV system for your home
- assessing if solar is suitable for your home
- estimating energy bill cost savings
- quotation and installation process
- additional support for pension and low-income households
You will also have the opportunity to have your queries answered by the experts.
Solar Savers webinar
Date: Tuesday 22 March 2022
Time: 6:30 to 7:30 PM
Knox households account for 18% of total greenhouse emissions in our community. As part of our Climate Response Plan 2021-2031, we are providing a range of programs to help our community to lower emissions and reach net zero by 2040.
Learn more about our residential sustainability programs on our Energy efficiency and greenhouse emissions web page.