Grounds for review
In order for your infringement notice to be withdrawn, you must satisfy one of these grounds for review.
Circumstances we won’t consider
There are some circumstances that we do not consider to be grounds for review for either parking or animal infringements.
Apply for a review of your infringement
All requests for review must be made in writing and include the following information:
- your name and address (we will respond in writing to the address provided). If providing a P.O. Box a residential address will also be required.
- the infringement notice number
- the vehicle registration number (where applicable)
- an explanation of why you believe the infringement notice should be reviewed
- any supporting documentation.
Having the matter heard in court
If your review was unsuccessful, you may choose to have your matter dealt with in the Magistrates' Court.
You will need to let us know in writing by completing the relevant sections of the nomination statement and sending it to us in one of the methods listed above.
Please note that additional costs may be incurred if the matter is referred to court.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.