View your parking fine
You can view your infringement details online, including any photos taken.
Eligible for review
If you submit an infringement notice review, you must satisfy one of these circumstances:
Not eligible for review
There are some circumstances that are not eligible for review for parking, animal or pool or spa infringements.
Apply for a review of your infringement
All requests for review must be made in writing and include the following information:
- your name and address (we will respond in writing to the address provided). If providing a P.O. Box a residential address will also be required.
- the infringement notice number
- the vehicle registration number (where applicable)
- an explanation of why you believe the infringement notice should be reviewed
- any supporting documentation.
Having the matter heard in court
If your review was unsuccessful, you may choose to have your matter dealt with in the Magistrates' Court.
You will need to let us know in writing by completing the relevant sections of the nomination statement and sending it to us in one of the methods listed above.
Please note that additional costs may be incurred if the matter is referred to court.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.