2022-23 Annual Budget
The 2022-23 Annual Budget was adopted by Council on Monday 27 June 2022.
The budget details how rates will be spent to maintain and deliver Council services and facilities in the 2022-23 financial year.
This year the budget includes:
- a $107 million investment into services and facilities
- a $81.8 million investment into capital works projects.
It also balances the needs and priorities of our residents, businesses and community organisations following the pandemic.
In line with the state government's Fair Go Rates System, Council’s rates income can only be 1.75 per cent more than last financial year.
Have your say on the Annual Budget 2023/24
Community feedback on priorities for the Annual Budget 2023/24 has closed.
For updates, follow the project on Have your say.
The 2022-23 Annual Budget details how rates will be spent to maintain and deliver the services and facilities our community values and relies on. It includes important things like:
- assisting older people to live independently at home
- maintaining our parks and reserves and cleaning public facilities
- upgrading street lights to use energy saving LED bulbs
- installing solar panels on community facilities
- providing support to new parents and their babies
- repairing footpaths and drains
- improving and maintaining sporting facilities
- sweeping our streets
- managing venues that host community and cultural activities.
Download and view the 2022-32 Financial Plan and the 2021-25 Revenue and Rating Plan below.
Previous annual budgets
Download and view our previous annual budgets below.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.