About the Plan
The plan focuses on effective and sustainable management of Council’s pathway network that consists of 1,220 kilometres of footpaths and 89 kilometres of shared paths
Its key objectives are to:
- describe the current situation regarding footpaths and shared paths
- identify opportunities for improvement
- details Council's future intentions in relation to footpaths and shared paths
- presents recent history of footpath and shared path management practices
- reviews and updates the plan from 2005.