About the Plan
Knox's road network consists of approximately 700km of constructed roads that:
- service local traffic
- provide access to residential homes, local businesses, community services and amenities
- distribute traffic onto state (VicRoads) roads.
The Plan includes:
- a summary report
- a Public Road Register
- road and footpath hierarchies
- a road maintenance management plan.
- Glossary of Terms
- Public Road Register
- Road and Path Hierarchies
- Integrated Risk Management Process
- Demarcations and Operational Agreements
- VicRoads Schedule
- VicRoads Code of Practice
- Works Order System
- Instrument of Delegation
- Revision Schedule
Reviewing the Plan
Under Section 54(5) of the Road Management Act 2004 (Act), the Plan was reviewed in 2009, 2013 and 2017.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Council's Coordinator - Asset Strategy on 9298 8000.