About the Plan
The Plan is designed to:
- reflect Council’s approach to children’s play
- analyse issues of play space access, supply and demand
- document design principles to guide future play space provision
- provide a framework for assessing the suitability of all play spaces in Knox.
Key recommendations of the Plan include:
- increased access to natural play opportunities within play spaces
- provision of more open ended play opportunities
- increased access for children and carers of all abilities in play spaces
- consideration of older carers, such as grandparents
- provision of play spaces that appeal to a broader range of age groups.
This enables us to ensure that investment in play spaces is appropriate to local needs and reflects the character of a local reserve.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.