About the policy
The Casual Hire of Community Facilities Policy provides a framework for the hire of Council community facilities.
The policy applies to the casual hire of all Council facilities, including:
- community halls and meeting rooms
- community centres and neighbourhood houses
- kindergartens and playgroups
- senior citizens centres
- sporting pavilions
- scout and guide halls
- Rowville Community Centre
- Knox Community Arts Centre
- Ferntree Gully Community Arts Centre.
Our facility managers implement the policy using the Casual Hire of Community Facilities Handbook.
For more information on the casual hire of a community venue, visit the guide to hiring a community venue page.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.