About the Plan
Public toilets are an important asset in public spaces. They add to the enjoyment and length of time our residents and visitors will stay at one of our attractions.
The Plan suggests improvements such as:
- the installation of new public toilets at key locations
- a summary of issues and opportunities
- a review of existing policy
- a summary of the study that informs potential locations.
The proposed new public toilet locations include:
- Stud Park, Rowville
- Wicks Reserve, The Basin
- Liberty Avenue, Rowville
- Brenock Park, Ferntree Gully
- Lewis Park, Wantirna South
- Rowville Lakes Shopping Centre, Rowville Lakes
- Railway car park, Upper Ferntree Gully
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Sustainable Infrastructure team on 9298 8000.