About the Plan
Knox City Council is responsible for a range of buildings and facilities on behalf of the community.
This building portfolio consists of approximately 258 buildings that:
- support the delivery of community services
- act as focal points for community life
- contribute to the social, cultural and economic development of the community.
The Building Asset Management Plan (BAMP) sets out:
- systems to ensure that Council buildings and facilities satisfy community needs
- a decision making framework and centralised tools for Knox City Council strategic planners
- scenario-based recommendations for Council facilities
- long term financial forecasts.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Sustainable Infrastructure team on 9298 8000.