About the Plan
Knox City Council is responsible for the management of an extensive road network on behalf of the community.
This road network provides connectivity to residents, visitors and businesses across the municipality.
The Road Asset Management Plan (RAMP) sets out:
- how we responsibly manage Council's road network
- how we meet expectations
- the level of service we aim to provide
- a framework for management and decision making
- sustainable funding requirements
- opportunities for improvements.
See the Road Asset Management Plan
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Sustainable Infrastructure team on 9298 8000.