About the grants
The CPF grants assist organisations that:
- build community capacity and resilience
- require longer term operation to maximise community and client engagement, and/or
- may require a longer term funding commitment to support the recruitment and/or retention of qualified professional staff.
Four-year funding agreements are currently in place for the period 2018-2022.
Future grants available in the CPF will be promoted in 2022.
More information is outlined in our Community Partnership Funding Policy.
Currently funded services
Services currently supported with 2018-2022 funding include:
- financial counselling - EACH
- general counselling - EACH
- legal service and advocacy - Eastern Community Legal Centre, Boronia
- welfare support and emergency relief - Knox Infolink
- volunteer resource centre - Volunteer For Knox
- preservation and promotion of the history of Knox - Knox Historical Society
- volunteer-based emergency services - local SES and local fire brigades
- Knox Learning Alliance - The five neighbourhood houses in Knox.
Learn more in our Community Partnership Funding Guidelines.
Community group updates
We have regular updates for not-for-profit and volunteer-based community groups.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Community Partnerships team on 9298 8000.