About the Plan
The Key Life Stages plan recognises that intervention during these key life stages has the greatest benefit for individuals, families and the community.
It will deliver an integrated and intergenerational approach to better respond to the needs and priorities of residents across these various age groups.
The Plan aligns with and responds to the Knox Community and Council Plan 2017-21. It identifies key issues across life stages and ensures that Knox has the right services, infrastructure and partnerships to build a healthy and resilient community.
Part of the Key Life Stages Plan is dedicated to the youth of Knox. It covers actions such as:
- providing intensive assistance to young people affected by suicide through the Outer Eastern Metropolitan Region Suicide Response protocol in partnership with other organisations
- providing capacity and building opportunities for young people and those who support young people to improve resilience and wellbeing
- providing direct support to young people to improve resilience and wellbeing
- continuing to resource and strengthen partnerships to improve resilience and wellbeing of young people in Knox
- advocating and partnering for improved youth service accessibility in the Outer East. This includes the development of ConnectUs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.